BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 03:00:45 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/00 1:52:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time, rsu@tigana.com
writes:

<< And we are talking about Cartoon Network, not Fox. Cartoon Network
 generally leave the content alone. Once again, you people should stop
 foaming at the mouth when ever broadcasting Gundam becomes an issue.>>

  CN did an EXCELLENT job with GW. What gets me, lot's of people on this ML
WANTED Gundam to be on TV, well knowing what changes *may* be made to the
content and now lot's of people are now moaning because Gundam is finally
*ON* cable TV!! Sheesh, some people are never happy. If it bother's them so
bad, all they have to do is *BUY* the unedited, DVDs, for goodness sake!

Aaron