Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:57:25 -0700

And we are talking about Cartoon Network, not Fox. Cartoon Network
generally leave the content alone. Once again, you people should stop
foaming at the mouth when ever broadcasting Gundam becomes an issue.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633