Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:44:09 -0700

Rodrick Su wrote:

> And getting more people interesting in UC Gundam is a bad thing? God, you
> elitist make me wonder why you even bother to watch the show.
>
> Get this into your head. Gundam has and always will be a commercial
> product. If you don't like it, find something else to see, say one of the
> children's program on PBS.

First of all let me say that I am very happy with how bandai handled wing.
However, If getting more "expsure to anime" for the masses means hacking it up
like Escaflowne and Cardcaptor Sakura then I say screw the masses!

That also goes for calling mobile suits; robotron defenders. ^_^

---Brett Jensen