ZeonChar (ZeonChar@Mindspring.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:32:17 -0700

Yeah, I can see the text without having to highlight it.

~ZeonChar

"In Universal Century 0079, Side 3, the space colony farthest from Earth, renamed itself the Zeon Archduchy and declared a war of independence against the Earth Federation."
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: ROBOTICK
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 4:23 PM
  Subject: [gundam] 3 series' confirmed.

  Hey, guys, looks like they're going to air Mobile Suit Gundam, 0083: Stardust Memory, and 0080: War in the Pocket on Cartoon Network. Check out http://www.gundamofficial.com/index0.html and highlight the invisible text in the big blank space! Maybe it's just the resolution on my monitor, but I don't think they meant for everyone to notice that.