Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:49:21 -0700

And getting more people interesting in UC Gundam is a bad thing? God, you
elitist make me wonder why you even bother to watch the show.

Get this into your head. Gundam has and always will be a commercial
product. If you don't like it, find something else to see, say one of the
children's program on PBS.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]