Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:24:53 -0400

Well, I think I can quess 3. I think the F91 was probably outdated, or the
costs were becoming too high. Also the mass-produced Gundams in V Gundam are
produced not by the ESFS but by leaque militare It's possible that it became
replaced by it's mass-produced counterpart, the Jamesgun, simply because it
was more cost-effective.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of ReGodzill@aol.com
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 9:09 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: [gundam] Crossbone Gundam.

All I know about Crossbone comes from playing GGF, so please bear my
ignorance.

1.Why is Jupiter Empire full of old geezers ? Are they just old veterens
like
that Umon guy ?

2.Why did Zabine go nuts ? I take that it was side effects of his torture
but
I could be wrong...

3.So, by UC 133 the F-91 was mass produced or at least became a limited
production type like the ReGZ. How come we don't see any of them during V
Gundam ?

Thanks in advance.