Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:12:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/00 7:51:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< Well, I was out of school for Five years when I first saw wing, so no. ^_-
I have
 been using some variation on Heero in my E-mail adresses for 3 years though!
 (Hey, Chirico was taken)

 ---Brett Jensen >>

you could have always called yourself "kou"...i dont imagine there were too
many people lined up to take that name ^_^

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger