Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:45:53 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/00 7:41:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heero@earthlink.net writes:

<< > And i dont think i could live if CN-watchers started to think Kou Uraki
is a
> cool guy

 Nothing could make that happen. ^_^

you'd be surprised at how "smart" some people are...

<<> ...that might be
> even worse than the wing-nut syndrome...

Um.... that existed long before wing was shown in the states.

---Brett "wing nut for 5 years and still proud of it!" Jensen>>

bah, you know what i meant. it didnt get full blown till the american
release. I mean, did you go nicknaming yourself Quatre in french class, too?
^_^

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger