Diglettdig@aol.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:42:34 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/00 7:40:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Diglettdig@aol.com writes:

<< << BTW, anyone know the significance of the name "Epyon"? I know it's
some
 kind of Greek letter or something, but is there any other meaning or
 relation? >>

 Epyon isnt a greek letter as far as i know, and ive been taking it for 3
 years now. The closest thing to that would be the letter Epsilon, but i dont
 know what that means.

 --bob

whoops, forgot to finish the pesky sentence, i dont know what it means as far
as the story is concerned. (i do know what epsilon means in greek heheh...)

forgive my absentmindedness ^_^

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger