ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:39:06 -0500

There is no link. Just text. Highlight it.

----- Original Message -----
From: <Diglettdig@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 6:32 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] 3 series' confirmed.

In a message dated 9/11/00 7:22:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< Hey, guys, looks like they're going to air Mobile Suit Gundam, 0083:
Stardust Memory, and 0080: War in the Pocket on Cartoon Network. Check out
http://www.gundamofficial.com/index0.html and highlight the invisible text
in
the big blank space! Maybe it's just the resolution on my monitor, but I
don't think they meant for everyone to notice that. >>

WHAT?! this is bad... this is VERY bad...a CN release implies bad voices,
editing, and stupid commerialization and marketing. And i dont think i
could
live if CN-watchers started to think Kou Uraki is a cool guy...that might be
even worse than the wing-nut syndrome...

btw, im still searching for the aforementioned invisible link...

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate
of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger