ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:23:14 -0500

Speaking of Wing obsession, my friend chose his name to be "Quatre" in
French class, since we had to pick alternate names. Then again, I'm no
better, having chosen "Zero." (zehrro)
----- Original Message -----
From: <Cantusehtm@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2000 8:33 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] test

In a message dated 9/10/00 9:20:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< obsessed with Gundam Wing-yaoi pictures
everywhere on the wall and her kitty's name is "Quatre". The amount of yaoi
and assorted Bishonen pics she has is roughly equavilent to my large(and
growing) collection of Gundam models >>

Sadly this seems to be the case all over the US.....the yaoi pics i mean,not
the cat part