Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:05:20 -0700

>Brett Jensen wrote:
>
>> Cool. I saw Judas Priest during the Painkiller tour (Megadeth opened,
>>I've seen them
>> twice now), Man that guy could break glass with his voice... awesome! So
>>his new
>> band is good then?
>
>Saw that tour, too...that was a great album and great lineup. I remember
>being right in
>front of one of the PA speakers when Megadeth went on. That hurt.

LOL. That was during the peak of Megadeth, with each new member trying
to outdo the rest of the band. Loved it. I've still got their
autographs on one of my guitars.

>Nope, Brucie is back, and the one single I've heard from the new album is very
>good...reminiscent of the 'Somewhere in Time' album. Adrian Smith
>returning as well
>would likely contribute to that.
>
>Joaquin Torres

Except for the drummer, everyone wrote something on the new album. Smith
was credited on 2 of the 10 new tracks. Personally I think it's the best
thing they've recorded since 7th Son.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0