Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:52:35 -0400

Brett Jensen wrote:

> Cool. I saw Judas Priest during the Painkiller tour (Megadeth opened, I've seen them
> twice now), Man that guy could break glass with his voice... awesome! So his new
> band is good then?

Saw that tour, too...that was a great album and great lineup. I remember being right in
front of one of the PA speakers when Megadeth went on. That hurt.

> Iron maiden has a different singer than Bruce Dickenson these days don't they? I
> don't know I'd like that.

Nope, Brucie is back, and the one single I've heard from the new album is very
good...reminiscent of the 'Somewhere in Time' album. Adrian Smith returning as well
would likely contribute to that.

Joaquin Torres