Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 15:23:18 -0700

>>Cool. I saw Judas Priest during the Painkiller tour (Megadeth opened, I've
>>seen them
>>twice now), Man that guy could break glass with his voice... awesome! So
>>his new
>>band is good then?
>
>Dude, I saw Priest on that show too! That was definitely one great show.
                            ^^^^

Oops, I meant "tour". Damn ears are still ringing... LOL!

Queensryche's Geoff Tate is really awesome too... he could sing "The Lady
Wore Black" in so many ways that they never sounded the same.

BTW, the next Megadeth album might be their last, as their contract with
Capitol will expire after it. Mustaine has went on record stating that
if the band does't get a better offer, they'll quit the business altogether.
Looks like Marty Friedman quit while he was ahead.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0