nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:56:53 +0100

Yeah what I ve been saying for months... I havent event painted the inner frame for
my Doms... I really think 1/100 HGs would be a good idea for the more interesting
designs. I like the idea of a inner frame as a skeleton for the armor, but without
dealing with the inner detail.. Abs plastic would be great as a simple frame to
build your mechs on. They could feasible mass produce body type structures with
holes on the frame to peg the armor parts on. Id love to see a 1/100 Psycho 2
Gundam made for about 50 bucks.. I actually like the wing 1/100 Hgs.. Nice external
detail and sculpts and good posability.. Why MG em?!!?? Why bother with more Mgs
when most of the time you dont show off the internal detail...