Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:09:55 -0700

>I personally dont think the Gelgoog is a great sculpt in the MG line. It
>needs a
>lot of modification to look good.

When the MG Gelgoog first came out, it basically marked the shift in
Bandai's philosophy to "more inner beauty, less external paneling",
which led to these crazy armor-on-a-movable-frame designs even on the
mecha that aren't supposed to be built that way (PG Zaku II, anyone?).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0