Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:21:54 -0700

>>Unfortunately, all it takes is a couple of
>> idiot kids to imitate Beavis and
>> Butt-head and set their house on fire to
>> get the whole country to blame the
>> cartoons...
>
>That really pisses me off that a show can be blamed for the actions of a
>couple retarded punk kids.
>
>What I heard at the time was, the two kids that burnt down their house
>during the height of Beavis and Butt-head's popularity didn't even have
>cable. So, no cable, no MTV, no Beavis and Butt-head. I think it was
>just the news media and parents grops using the show as a scapegoat.
>
>Jason

That could be true, but what if they saw the show at a friend's house or
they came across videotapes of the show?

I'm just glad all the assholes who tried to sue Judas Priest and Ozzy
failed, miserably. Otherwise I wouldn't have the pleasure of hearing
Rob Halford's new metal band opening for Maiden last night. :) They
will be playing San Diego on Tuesday night and Universal Amphitheater
on Wednesday night, along with Queensryche. All 3 bands were in top
form, it was a kickass show. Those in the area should go check them
out.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0