nurbs (nurbs@pacbell.net)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:23:19 +0100

I personally dont think the Gelgoog is a great sculpt in the MG line. It needs a
lot of modification to look good. The Doms are great representations but not the
Gelgoog. The skirt of the Gelgoog is not movable, and looks really doofy. I dont
know why bandai didnt make Izubuchis JG instead which is a brilliant redesign of
it..