Jonnya1280@aol.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:55:39 EDT

A new problem arises with HLJ. First off my order took a month and a half to
arrive. That can be attributed to the Gundam Wing backup.
Now heres the problem they not only charged me but they charged my brothers
card as well. See they were suppose to switch the credit card information but
apparently they charged both of us. Now were not talking $10 this was a $300
total.
I'm writing this just to vent my frustration with HLJ, and to maybe warn
others of impending doom.