Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 11:42:21 -0400

Wow,

I've been away from the list for 3 weeks moving into a new house and now
this news this morning. I can't believe this is true. I just watched ep. 6
& 7 last night from a DVD that I just received and now this....

It's good to be back to work and the net!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Koshy [mailto:ben@w3media.net]
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 6:30 AM
To: Gundam Mailing List
Subject: [gundam] Gundam Wing / Endless Waltz in Canada

Well, oddly enough, it appears we are getting a double dose of Gundam Wing
today. At 7pm the North American broadcast premiere of Gundam Wing Endless
Waltz will be shown at 7pm on YTV in Canada. Following that at 11:30pm
(presumably the "uncensored version") the first episode of Gundam Wing.

Finally we get something first! :)

Oh, and if you guys ever feel like chatting, we've launched a java-based web
IRC chat at http://www.gundam.com/chat

Sincerely,

Ben.

EOM

NOTICE - This message is the property of HATCH. It may also be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any
action with respect to it. If you have received this message in error
please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:please notify HATCH immediately via mailto:MailAdmin@hatch.ca.