Jason McLawhorn (Gzilla2000@webtv.net)
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:50:41 -0400 (EDT)

>Unfortunately, all it takes is a couple of
> idiot kids to imitate Beavis and
> Butt-head and set their house on fire to
> get the whole country to blame the
> cartoons...

That really pisses me off that a show can be blamed for the actions of a
couple retarded punk kids.

What I heard at the time was, the two kids that burnt down their house
during the height of Beavis and Butt-head's popularity didn't even have
cable. So, no cable, no MTV, no Beavis and Butt-head. I think it was
just the news media and parents grops using the show as a scapegoat.

Jason

Breathe deep the gathering gloom, watch lights fade from every room.
Cold hearted orb that rules the night, removes the colours from our
sight, red is gray and yellow white, but we decide which is right. And
which is an illusion?