Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 02:40:39 +0800

At 12:50 AM 9/9/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Gundam has always been rather male-dominated, and hell why not, it's about
war, right?! However, the females aren't completely neglected. Please give
your view on who is the most important female in her respective series...

>I'm kind of leaning towards Relena Peacecraft of Gundam Wing with Ayna of
08th MS Team and Diana/Kihel of Turn A (Don't make me explain the damn
Diana/Kihel thing. For my purposes, they are the same person) coming in a
close second.

>I've heard many people say that Relena is the main character of Wing, and
I can definitely see that, (though I still think it's Heero). However, I do
believe that Heero + Relena drives the plot much more than Zechs vs. Heero.
In the end, she becomes the reason Heero fights, and the reason he cannot
kill Zechs.

>Feel free to add your opinions

Relena is the focal point of EW, as much as it may gall a lot of people.
She is almost a personification of idyllic peace...wrapped up with a little
bit of suicidal determination.

In the UC series, it goes to Lalah. She is the reason in subtext why char
and amuro keep on being at each other's necks.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479