Sedusa66@aol.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 04:05:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/9/00 11:03:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ledzep@d2.com
writes:

> Where else can you find people who are more concerned with the
> health and well-being of pets and wild animals than with the suffering
> of the homeless and abused members of their own immediate society?

Personally I like cats et al better than humans for the most part. A funny
(tho somewhat sad) solution to this comes from my own time spent homeless and
around many homeless people. A puppy is the best thing a homeless person
could do to further their income. People who would never give to a person in
need will give to help an animal survive.