Jam Masta' Jay (roaddogg_jp@hotmail.com)
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 02:30:26 GMT

Hey folks,

I've got a quick HLJ question so here it goes: I just ordered three MG kits
from them this past tuesday(RX-79 G, GP-01, and the Quell) I go to check my
order and all it says is "In Stock!". Now I have ordered with them in the
past and was, not overly impressed, but satisfied with their service, and I
remember that at some point it said "Shipping". can someone shed some light
on this?

thanks in advance,
-Jay