Hobbitmastr@aol.com
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 20:43:29 EDT

Making some real good points there, but just one thing; don't mention Hitler
next time. I'm Jewish and I find a bit insulting that you said Hitler got the
idea Jews are a threat from a Baddage Machine.

Grand Inquisitor interrogating a Jew during the Spanish Inquisition (Excerpt
from Jon Stewart's "Naked Pictures Of Famous People"):
Inquisitor: Are you a Jew?
Jew: No.
Inquisitor: Are you sure you're not a Jew?
Jew: Yes.
Inquisitor: Oh well. Would you like to stay for some cake?
Jew: Is it chocolate? I'm allerigc to chocolate.
Inquisitor: It's an out of this world lemon pound cake!
Jew: Well maybe just a nosh...
(Inquisitor smiles an evil smile.)
Jew: Damn.