Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 19:52:44 -0700

It really doesn't have to be newtype ghost. Just that Newtype can sense the
spirit of their friend that has died. Case in point, at the end of Victory
Gundam, Usso Ebbing sees his dead friends giving him little hints about how
to finish the war. And at the very last moment, he gathers their spirit,
much like how Camille Vidam did in Zeta Gundam, and with V2 Gundam's Wing
of Light, formed a impenetrable shield that stop the VSBR cannon shot of his
last remaining enemy. He also breakup Angel Halo, and ended the war. Most
of his dead friends are not Newtype.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]