Franz Co (ms_slasher@mail.com)
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 22:19:36 -0400 (EDT)

------Original Message------
From: Andrew Dynon <ajdynon@students.latrobe.edu.au>
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: September 8, 2000 10:40:09 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [gundam] UC Continuation clearups

>>6.One person asked who would get Gundams, and in this case, both sides
would
>>have them. But it's Daikun Loyalist's ExoTerra Gundam (Don't ask about the
>>name) piloted by Natalya Tradusky (The only female gundam pilot in the
entire
>>UC continuum, as far as I know) that takes the cake.

>Well, there have been females piloting Gundams in UC, but none >of them
have
>been the main character (same with the alternate universes, >unless you
>accept the highly-dubious assertion that Relena is the main >character in
>Wing). Here's a list of the female Gundam pilots I know of:

>[UC]

>TOS
>Sayla piloted the RX-78 in one episode (and in the second movie)

>08MST
>Karen Joshua piloted the RX-79[G]

>0080
>Christina MacKenzie piloted the Alex.

>Zeta
>Emma Sheen piloted the Gundam Mk-II
>Four Murasame piloted the Psycho Gundam
>Rosamia Badam piloted the Psycho Gundam Mk-II

>ZZ
>Fa Yuri piloted the Zeta Gundam
>Lu piloted the Zeta Gundam, and I think the Mk-II as well
>The blonde girl (can't remember her name) piloted the Mk-II
>Puru piloted the ZZ Gundam and the Mk-II
>Puru-2 piloted a Psycho Gundam (what mark was this?)

>V-Gundam
>IIRC I read in an issue of Mecha Press that the Shrike Team >eventually
>piloted V-Gundam Hexas
>Did Marbet ever actually get to pilot a Gundam?

>0083, CCA, F91: I don't think there were any female Gundam >pilots in
these.

Kayra Sue piloted the Refined Gundam Zeta (ReGZ)
Chein piloted the ReGZ also.

>[Alternate Universes]

>G-Gundam:
>Allenby Beasley piloted the Nobel Gundam
>Rain Mikamura Piloted the Rising Gundam

>Wing:
>Lady Une piloted the Wing Gundam in one episode

>Gundam X:
>Palla (?) pilkoted the G-Falcon (does that count?)
>There was a woman in one or two episodes who piloted a Gundam in >the
>Seventh Space War.

>Turn A Gundam:
>Well, Loran (the Turn A's pilot) *pretended* to be a girl

>Any I missed or got wrong?
>Andrew Dynon

"Now, we can do this the hard way, or... well, actually, there's just the
hard way."
- Buffy, _Welcome to the Hellmouth_

Doyle: I've been sent by The Powers That Be.
Angel: The powers that be what?
- Angel, "City Of..."