Diego Bustamante (email@example.com)
Sat, 09 Sep 2000 01:25:37 GMT
I am a modeling newbie who is eager to learn all I can. Please answer if you
1. Two books I am interested in are the Gundam Modeling Manual by Hobby
Japan and the Super Modeling Manual by Max Wanatabe. Are either of these
books helpful, if so which? Where can I get it?
2. Where can I buy Gunze Paint at a decent price along with thinner and
other Gunze products? Including Mr. Surfacer?
3. I am currently using Plastiweld/Plasticruct to weld my plastic, however
it still leaves a line (not panel line, just a depression) what product can
I use to alleviate this and make it all one solid piece before I spray it?
4. Any idea where I can get an Epyon, Space Leo, Leo or Tallgeese II action
5. I am hoping to start scratch building, but I need some drawings of Leos,
Virgos, Taurus, Mangunac, etc.... What book will contain the schematics and
detailed drawing I need? (I need a back, front and maybe a side)
6. Anybody willing to answer my questions, plentiful as though they be?
7. Do you know how infinitely helpful you people are?
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.
Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Sat Sep 09 2000 - 10:17:13 JST