Alfred Urrutia (ledzep@d2.com)
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:01:48 -0700

Edward Ju wrote:

> Unfortunately, all it takes is a couple of idiot kids to imitate Beavis
> and Butt-head and set their house on fire to get the whole country to blame
> the cartoons...

No shit. That doesn't mean they're on the right track. Nobody wants to take
responsibility anymore. It's amazing the amount of lawsuits and blaming that go on
in this world. Put all those jackasses on a space colony and then crack it open.
After everyone dies, fix it and *then* move into it. Now that's a Gundam side
story I'd like to see. It could start by showing this one colony, everybody on it
is rich. They're all hanging out in diners and bars and restaurants bragging about
how much money they won in court settlements from car accidents and cigarettes and
such. Right when the audience has had enough of looking at these goldbrickers a
team of GMs spray the sky panels and everyone dies from violent decompression.
Then some deserving people get moved in a month later.

Alfred.

--
"They could also have included all the Pink's you could eat, an
 interactive Kirk hologram and a Mayflower truck full of Asian whores,

- Crom, on Clu's bemoaning a lost contract opportunity at Disney