Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:41:50 -0700

More like I'm not into cheating... I've had the PSX GameShark for years,
but have only used it to defeat anti-mod lockouts. Since I've already
got my DC mod chip installed, there's little point in getting a DC
GameShark so far.

Thanks for the info though, I had forgotten that the DC GameShark had
trouble with 2-disc games like Code Veronica, hehehe.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0