Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 21:21:36 -0700

Richie Ramos wrote:

> >Exactly my point. I don't really agree with the assertion that U.S. cartoon
>
> >violence is more realistic than anime violence. Heck, when was the last
> >time you saw blood in a U.S. cartoon?
> >Eddie
>
> Now that I think of it, I haven't really....

Extreme Ghostbusters (which despite the purile name is actually pretty good) this
morning. They were parodying RL. Stein's goosebumps books, and Clive Barker's
Hellraiser of all things!

Quite a bit of blood on the floor, and implied disfigurement. of course they get
away with it by making everything go back to normal once a ghost is busted...bah.
still I was pretty suprised.

---Brett "Honest, it comes on after Roughnecks" Jensen