Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:01:36 -0400

I'm curious about this; in the original Gundam we see various communications
with the dead(Matilda assuring Amuro just before Ryu collides with Haman;
Kai's Zeon spy girlfriend telling him things are going to be alright; and
apparent communications between Lalah and Amuro). Also, from what I
understand in Z Gundam, Camille is joined by the spirits of all who died to
defeat Paptimus.
 So do Newtypes, in addition to their telepathic powers and improved skills,
also have the ability to communicate beyond the grave? I'm assuming it's
only something that can happen between two Newtypes. Like, for instance,
Amuro couldn't chat with the spirit of George Washington or something like
that and his thoughts on the OYW, but only with a dead newtype.