garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 06:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

hrmm...another "me too" to the poll. :)

i like rhythm emotion, the 0083 opening songs. i also
kinda like the first g gundam opening.

the only ending i like is 8th MS. and it's as much
because of the video (pun), as it is the song. :P

i suppose music isn't the first thing that comes to my
mind when "gundam" is mentioned.

-garr

http://gundam.aeug.org/