James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 01:57:37 -0800

>James Boren writes,
>
> >Am I the only one into Turn-A here?
>
> It seems you're the only person who's actually watching the show. ;-)
>I'd love to, but I don't have any spare time right now... :-(

I know what you mean. Some day soon I want to get around to updating
my site with a thorough Turn-A section...some day....

> Yeah, it's pretty durn sweet. I'm still waiting for my special-ordered
>Memory of Second Wind book to finish off my Turn A book selection...

The Memory of first wind covered only the first 13 eps., Does the
second one finish the whole series?

Mecha questions- (from notes in Mead Gundam)

It is mentioned that the MS with spines-(Rib, Wadd, Flat?, Eagle?)
are the oldest of the moon race's mecha. So, where in time do they
fit in? And, btw, did the moon race build any of their own MS or just
did they just acquire them all as heirlooms and/or dig them up?

Does the 4leg ever show up in the series?

-James