BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 03:33:10 EDT

gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< That's precisely my point -- one of information, anyway, when it comes to
this
 specific part of the discussion. I agree with Alfred and Aaron that media
always
 gets a bum rap, but face facts, media also has to point out to parents that
 they are also responsible. it's just so stupid that parents themselves think
 that it's media's job, not theirs, when it is their guidance that children
will
 rely on, since children havea somewhat shaky view of reality, specially in
 the formative years. >>

  Exactly.

Aaron