Alfred Urrutia (ledzep@d2.com)
Thu, 07 Sep 2000 23:04:58 -0700

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> Exactly. If one cannot tell reality from fantasy, then they are insane. One
> shouldn't blame a media for a person's actions or behaviors. That's why I get
> so sick of some in the media and parent's groups blame Video Games for teen
> and child violence. It's up to the parent's to see that their kids turn out
> right, not the government, not "Child Protection Groups," etc. If a child is
> taught at the apporite age, what is real and what is fantasy, the stuff like
> Looney Toons, Tom and Jerry, will not "warp" a kids mind, if he/she is taught
> properly.
>
> Aaron

Too true. That's parents not wanting to take the blame for their asshole kids.
Video games did it, like no worthless humans existed before Nintendo. My
children will be raised on MGM and WB cartoons, dammit, I want stable kids.

Alfred.

--
"They could also have included all the Pink's you could eat, an
 interactive Kirk hologram and a Mayflower truck full of Asian whores,

- Crom, on Clu's bemoaning a lost contract opportunity at Disney