Alex Perez (bigtallgeese@altavista.com)
7 Sep 2000 21:17:05 -0700

On a more lighthearted note(unless you're really passionate about the music), let's all speak our mind on the best (and worst) Gundam songs and soundtracks:

My Votes:

Best Intro:
Just Communication - Two Mix - Gundam W

Best Outro:
10 Years After - Yonekura Chihiro - Gundam, the 08th MS Team

Best Score and BGM:
Yoko Kanno - Turn A Gundam

I don't really remember the bad songs, but my vote for worst intro is probably:

Turn A Turn - Saijo Hideki - Turn A Gundam

It's just a little too retro for me..Hey someone told me Saijo sang the original Gundam 0079 intro, is that true??