Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 11:05:25 +0800

>The Tom & Jerry and Looney Tones violence aren't even real, when you've got
>animals that walk and talk. Why not compare it to something that features
>real human beings like He-Man or G.I. Joe?

Bringing the discussion there makes it a bit more disturbing. No one dies.
 As our other thread on Star Wars pointed out. without major characters
dying, the price of freedom/heroism is not fully appreciated. No one even
gets hurt. In he-man, the reality factor is a bit off, too, but in GIJoe,
they're using laser rifles (!) and vehicles keep on getting destroyed, but
people are always able to jump oout or paracute out. not good.

flashlight.

url: www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486
fax: (632) 4167479