Thu, 07 Sep 2000 16:42:15 -0400

"M. R. Hannibal" wrote:

> Well, as a former officer of Her Majesty's Royal Scots Highlanders, I must
> say that the kilts were bloody uncomfortable. I just wanted to say that.

And you're kidding right? I've heard of the plain Royal Scots (the oldest
regiment in the British army), the Highlanders, the Argyl & Sutherland
Highlanders, but never the "Royal Scots Highlanders." I dont even think the
Royal Scots are highlanders to begin with. Not that they wouldnt wear kilts
though.

Anyway, just wondering since some people seemed to have taken you seriously.

    Neil Baumgardner