R.J. Barrett (mutant@bigsky.net)
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:38:34 -0600

I just wish they hadn't screwed with the continity of the series when Tenchi
in Tokyo came on. My roommate and I watch it and he was gone when TiT
started. I had to explain some things to him which were different than the
previous series. I still like it, but why mess with the continity? Gundam
Wing still confuses me, I try to religious watch it, but I've missed a
couple episodes.

R.J.