BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 15:22:57 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/00 11:04:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< Butts and blood does not make something more 'mature'. A good story does.
  Plus, I'm not fond of most American animation aesthetically either. >>

   I haven't seen Titan AE, so can't comment on it, but the above is exactly
right. A good story is what makes something more "mature," not graphic
content. I am sure Titan AE isn't graphic, but I am not talking about Titan
AE, just your statement.

  Basically what I am saying is some "mature" movies probably have graphic
content, but a childish story. Like you say, it's the story that makes a good
"mature" program/production "mature" and not how many gallons of blood it
spews and how much skin is shown, right?

Aaron