Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 09:48:02 -0700

> You know, there is nothing in either article that even mention foreign
> audience. I don't know where this catering to the American viewer is
coming
> from?
>
> [ Rodrick Su [ ]
> [ rsu@tigana.com [ Life is a work in progress ]

Pure speculation on my part. We know that Gundam is successful enough in
North America that Bandai is going to want to keep pumping stuff out here.
I'm just afraid that FTB might end up "sanitized" to reduce the number of
edits and such required for the North American release. I'd be highly
surprised if it did happeneeeeeeeeee, but what with all the whispers of a
remake of 0079 for american audiences we heard over the last year. Shrug.
Only time will tell.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler