Rodrick Su (rsu@tigana.com)
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 07:22:31 -0700

were you wearing anything under the kilts? I thought they are supposed to
be worn bucked naked underneath. Of course, during the winter, you'll get
your ball freeze off, I supposed that's one of the reason they conduct
warfare during the warmer seasons.

[ Rodrick Su [ ]

Download Now http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html
Request a CDROM 1-800-333-3633