Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:44:59 EDT

oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

> Is Fanboy Entertainment reliable? BTW, I've noticed that a lot of anime
> designed for the American audience has been pretty cool(American
> remakes/adaptations of anime are another story though)such as Bubblegum
> Crisis 2040, Lain,

I don't think that at least Lain was meant for american audiences... in
fact, in an interview with one of the producers I read in animerica ( or ?..
one of the bigger anime mags) they said something to the effect of "we didn't
make this anime for americans, probably no american will get it, and we don't
care" which I thought was kind of shitty, but it doesn't diminish how much I
like that particular series..