Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:16:13 GMT

>Yes that's right. It saves time when you have to abandon ship in a hurry.

> If I were captain, I would also request that the ship be decompressorized

>(sp?) before combat in case of a hull breach, this will prevent any of the

>crew from being sucked out in to space.

This actually makes sense. the problem would be the air supply hoses to the
normal suits though...I mean, would it be that everyone has their own tanks?
 that would be unwieldy.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.