Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:50:30 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/00 11:36:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

> As long as it's totally Japanese made, a tailored for the American audience
> Gundam *should* be okay.

 see, I don't think so. it's not entirely the american animation companies'
fault that american carottns mostly suck - it's the american audience's
expectations for animation as well. and with the crap that the majority of
the american public seems to like (which is the only thing I have to consider
as "what americans want") I don't want to see that at all