BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 02:27:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/7/00 12:40:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Sedusa66@aol.com
writes:

<< I hope to god not. I like anime, not american cartoons (with very few
 exceptions) ... I really really don't have any desire to see an
americanized
 gundam >>

  I totally agree. I really have no desire to see an Americanized Gundam
either. It would take a miracle for an Americanized Gundam to be half way
decent. I watch anime because most I like anime, if I wanted to watch US
cartoons, I wouldn't watch anime. Yes, I do keep an eye out for good American
cartoons, but there are very few *good* much less *great* US cartoons.

Aaron