Wed, 6 Sep 2000 22:10:58 -0700 (PDT)

> At 10:57 AM 9/4/00 EDT, you wrote:
> >Does there happen to be a Gundam specific message board
> out there?
>
> try the message boards in www.gundam.com...by the way, is
> thee any way to
> just pick one of the threads and have it in by e-mail?

I'm working on a site that caters to anime fans in general,
the community is (sorta) subdivided into various
subcommunities that tackle various subjects ranging from
fanfiction to senshis to model kits. There is also one
subcommunity for Gundam. Unfortunately, since its new,
there aren't any people yet. Can you guys help me out?

url is: "Otakuclub.community.everyone.net"