Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:28:57 -0700 (PDT)

--- Franz Co <ms_slasher@mail.com> wrote:
> Why did the chicken cross the road?:
> Traumatized Maremeia Army Troopers "Ahhh!!!
> Feathers!!!(read, Wing Zero
> Custom) Run for your lives!!!"

Heero: Because the shields are perfect on the other side.
Char: Because I bought the side it was originally on with
gold bullions...
Bright Noah: To hide from all the people who want him to
become captain.
Trieze: I set it free, that's why.
Judo: Because it wants to hitch a ride to jupiter, away
from all the war happy chickens on his side of the road.
Doctor J: to become the perfect dinner... uhm, I meant
weapon! heheheh.
Duo: Chicken? what chicken? <BURP!> eh, heheheheheh...