Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 16:17:15 -0700

>Well I actually loved TPM and I liked Turn A enough to proofread some of
>the synopsis for the AMO Tokyo Turn A Site. But I will admit I thought
>that Jurassic Park II and 3 were just trying to cash in on the original.

Indeed.

>I don't know if you have read any of the novels, but the continuity is
>worse then Gundam. Jeff Goldblum's character, and Sir Richard
>Attenborough's characters both died on the island in the first book.

Too late for SPOILER alert... oh well. They basically took what's left
of the first book that didn't end up in the 1st movie and slapped together
the 2nd movie. The novel was nothing like what ended up on film.

>But since only Jeff Goldblum and Sir Richard Attenborough were willing to
>return for a movie sequel.

Not to mention Steven Spielberg.

>They were brought back in the Lost World as if nothing happened to them.
>IT was horrible. but I guess the special effects were enough to carry the
>sequel in theatres.
>
>Jason

I dunno... the wow factor is certainly gone after you know what they could
do with CGI dinos in the first movie.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0